Update Firmware on your Base Station Pro
Easily update the FreePower™ software on your Base Station Pro by plugging into a Mac or Windows computer. FreePower™ software releases will provide charging improvements, bug fixes, and additional device compatibility.
- Download the FreePower Updater here.
- From your computer's downloads, open the FreePower Updater.
- Double Click the FreePower Updater application in the window pop up.
- If you receive the notification “FreePower Updater” is an app downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?, Click Open.
- Follow the directions in the application to connect your Base Station Pro to your computer. The updater will automatically recognize when the Base Station Pro is properly connected.
- Initiate the firmware update. Disconnect your Base Station Pro only when the application instructs you to do so.